Don’t let the pandemic stop you from promoting your business. Here are 5 ways to promote your business with photography while practicing social distancing.
1. This is a good time for restaurants, gyms, coffee shops etc. to have a photographer come and photograph the space and details of the space, while it’s empty. These can be used for marketing or fine art to hang on the walls.
2. For product shots, ship your items to a photographer who has a studio to shoot in, and they can shoot and send the items back to you when finished.
3. Have a virtual portrait shoot. While using Facetime the photographer will direct you on how and where to stand, and how to frame the image. Then s/he will take a screen shot when the photograph looks good to go. I have been doing a bunch of these. It’s great for headshots.
4. Hire a photographer to photograph you or your family in front or behind your home, in a park, etc. With a long lens the photographer can practice social distancing while capturing some great images.
5. For Healthcare photography and commercial work, consider incorporating masks and gloves in the actual video or images given that we are facing a pandemic.
Hope this helps spark some ideas for you and also gets photographers for like me working more during this challenging time. If you have any questions or ideas to bounce off me, feel free to contact me.